Covers Perfect Used

ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN EMB DRAWN THREAD WORK BED COVER STUNNING size 5 ft 4 x 7ft


ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN EMB DRAWN THREAD WORK BED COVER STUNNING size 5 ft 4 x 7ft
ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN EMB DRAWN THREAD WORK BED COVER STUNNING size 5 ft 4 x 7ft
ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN EMB DRAWN THREAD WORK BED COVER STUNNING size 5 ft 4 x 7ft
ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN EMB DRAWN THREAD WORK BED COVER STUNNING size 5 ft 4 x 7ft
ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN EMB DRAWN THREAD WORK BED COVER STUNNING size 5 ft 4 x 7ft
ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN EMB DRAWN THREAD WORK BED COVER STUNNING size 5 ft 4 x 7ft

ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN EMB DRAWN THREAD WORK BED COVER STUNNING size 5 ft 4 x 7ft    ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN EMB DRAWN THREAD WORK BED COVER STUNNING size 5 ft 4 x 7ft
PLEASE READ ALL MY LISTING IN FULL HOPE I HAVE COVERED EVERY THING SO NOT TO BE DISAPPOINTED LATER MY AIM IS TO PLEASE ALL MY CUSTOMERS THANK YOU. ALL MY ITEMS I SELL COME FROM A SMOKE & PET FREE HOME. ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN TOP SHEET BED COVER OR CAN BE USED AS A TABLE CLOTH. THIS IS A GOOD 125 YEARS OLD REMARKABLE AND LOOKING AT THE CONDITION WILL LAST ANOTHER 125 YEARS IF NOT MORE A REAL HEIRLOOM. A MED TO HEAVY WEIGHT YET COOL TO THE TOUCH LINEN. SIZE IN FULL WIDTH 5 ft 4 x length almost 7 ft. These type of old antique bed linens were made to last a life Time and with stand the hottest of washes. MOST OF MY ITEMS THAT I SELL ARE EITHER ANTIQUE OR VINTAGE.

LINENS AND TEXTLIES SOME OF THEM ARE NEW UNUSED, AND SOME ARE PRE-OWNED SO THEY CAN BE EXPECTED TO HAVE SOME SIGNS OF WEAR IN THEM ASSOCIATED WITH AGE, INCLUDING CRAZING, USE MARKS, STORAGE MARKS, LAUNDRY MARKS AND NAMES. IF THERE IS ANYTHING MAJOR WRONG WITH AN ITEM I WILL MENTION IT IN THE LISTING BUT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT I CAN MISS SMALL FLAWS.

IF, ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU LIKE A BIT OF HISTORY, THEN MY ITEMS CAN BE A TREASURE TO ENJOY AND PASS ON TO FUTURE GENERATIONS. 99% OF ALL STORAGE MARKS COME OUT IN FIRST WASH THE OTHER 1% WILL GO IN A FEW WASHES. After reading this if not happy then maybe my items our not for you.

This item is in the category "Collectables\Linens & Textiles\Bed & Bath Linens\Quilts, Bedspreads & Coverlets". The seller is "heirloom-linen-lace" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.

  1. Size: 5 ft 4” x 7 ft
  2. Colour: White
  3. Style: Irish
  4. Item Width: 5 ft 4”
  5. Material: 100% Irish linen, 100% pure Irish linen, 100% Linen
  6. Pattern: White work embroidery drawn thread work b
  7. Type: Bed cover/ bedspread
  8. Item Length: 7 ft
  9. Room: Any Room, Bedroom
  10. Brand: Unbranded
  11. Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919


ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN EMB DRAWN THREAD WORK BED COVER STUNNING size 5 ft 4 x 7ft    ANTIQUE IRISH LINEN EMB DRAWN THREAD WORK BED COVER STUNNING size 5 ft 4 x 7ft